Oh my goodness! If you have a baby and you don't know about this place . . . you have to check it out! I'm pretty sure there's places like it everywhere.
The second I found it on the web, I was about to die to get Ross there! It had to be the sweetest little place she's ever been!
There's so much to do and see, even at her age . . .
We just can't wait until next week!

7 comments:
looks like she definitely got a good work out... how cute!
Where is it????? It looks great! Kati and Cole will be at my place for 4 days in September so can anyone go?
The first class is free, but any after that you have to pay for . . .
http://www.my-gym.com/
So sweet! Love the baby legs!
i loooooooove her little leg warmers! hahahaha how cute!
The leg warmers are adorable! Papa says she looks like a little candy cane! What FUN! I am so glad you found the place. I know Ross will want to go every week!
Fun! She looks so small next to that guy! There's "The Little Gym" too right up here next to bellacinos. Not sure if you had seen it.
Post a Comment