Recent Posts

Thursday, October 22

(First Grade) Quote of the Day

I told the kids last week that I was having a baby, so this week has been filled with questions and concerns about what exactly is going on in there . . .

This was the conversation at the lunch table today . . .

Student 1: Mrs. Marsh, let me see your belly. Has it grown today? . . . wait a minute, I get it!! You eat your food, and the baby gets bigger and bigger!

Mrs. Marsh: That's right!

Student 2: Yeah, that's why Mrs. Marsh has to really chew her food up good.





You gotta love it!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

One of my kids from last year saw me at bus duty yesterday and asked me if that baby had come out of my stomach yet. I thought it was funny since I hope I don't loko ike there could still be a baby in there! :- )But to his credit, I didn't really start showing until the summer really, so most people didn't even know I was pregnant. It's funny how suprised some people are when they see me with a baby! HA HA!

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

I know how you feel! I feel like I'm in the awkward stage right now! Honestly, I'm ready to have a big belly!

Alanna said...

don't rush the big belly holly... it makes things (sleeping, picking something up off of the floor, getting up from the couch, getting dressed, putting on shoes, etc.) more difficult.

Unknown said...

You will be the cutest with a big belly!