YUM, how I LOVE the Melting Pot! I've decided EVERYONE must go to a fondue restaurant at least ONCE in their lifetime. It isn't only because the food is so WONDERFUL- but because you actually HAVE to take time to enjoy it. It's shameful how often we forget to do that.
Recent Posts
Thursday, June 22
Happy Birthday to ME . . . at The Melting Pot!
YUM, how I LOVE the Melting Pot! I've decided EVERYONE must go to a fondue restaurant at least ONCE in their lifetime. It isn't only because the food is so WONDERFUL- but because you actually HAVE to take time to enjoy it. It's shameful how often we forget to do that.
6 comments:
I love fondue too! I know what you mean! I just wish we had a fondue place nearby. We fix it for dinner club now and then but not enough. We have gone to the Melting Pot when on trips in other cities and they are super! It looks like you are having a great time! Love, Mimi
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATING! What did Grady give you for your birthday? I am wrapping your gifts this morning.....See you this weekend for swimming and fun! Don't forget your bathing suits! love, Mimi
You and Grady are so cute! You little love birds you!
We're doing presents Friday! More to anticipate! :)
It sounds like you are having a whole week of birthday celebrating! What fun!
If you want to invite any of your friends over to swim Saturday, they are welcome. I like parties! love, Mimi
Girls night, dad. Thursday night is girls night. Oh my goodness. :)
Post a Comment