Recent Posts

Friday, April 8

Welcome, Sweet Baby, Smith!

The day after Ross' birthday, I received a phone call from my sister at exactly 4:35 am . . . she was on her way to the hospital . . . and having baby # 3! (I say "Baby # 3" because they decided not to find out the gender until he/she was born . . . which was so exciting!)

Anyway, I jump out of bed . . . and within minutes was in my car on the way.
3 hours and a flat tire later . . . I got to the hospital!

The delivery went wonderful and was very much like THIS POST from 3 years ago. (Which, by the way, my views still have not changed.)


Little Smith Olmert entered the world
8 lbs., 1 oz. and 20 1/2 inches at exactly 11:11 am.




Having a baby of your own certainly changes your outlook on other babies. A year ago, quite frankly, I'd rather have just looked at a newborn baby . . . but now, I just can't get there fast enough to hold them!
He is one sweet, little man!
I just can't wait to squeeze him again!

1 comments:

Alanna said...

how sweet! glad everyone is doing well. he and ross will probably have a special bond because their birthdays are so close.