Oh, happy day!
Recent Posts
Thursday, December 30
Attention: New & Expectant Mothers!!!
A friend from church recently told me about how Amazon.com offers new & expecting moms a FREE "Prime" membership!! (It is $80 a year otherwise.) This allows you FREE 2-day shipping on all your orders!! (Plus a few other deals I'm still figuring out.) Regardless, DO IT! It's FREE!
4 comments:
I do a lot of shopping through Amazon (even though my entire Christmas order from them wasn't processed...) and they always offer the free prime trial at the end. How do you get the new mother deal? I've never seen it.
Nevermind...it's the Amazon Mom! I signed up for that awhile back. It's has some of the Amazon Prime benefits. I haven't used it yet b/c when I changed my email address I didn't think to change that too! Thanks for the reminder! :)
I shop from Amazon all the time and signed up for Amazon Mom awhile ago. The free 2-day shipping expires unless you make qualifying baby purchases. Use subscribe and save to buy diapers w/ Amazon Mom and you get like 30% off!! I buy all our diapers from them and every time I do I get an extra month of free 2-day shipping, so it works out great!
Yes, that's what I hear! Time to buy some diapers!!
Post a Comment