Recent Posts

Sunday, February 28

Ross' "Alphabet" Shower!

How ridiculously perfect!

Jennifer, Cullie, Kristy, and Kim threw me (and Ross) the most fabulous baby shower in the whole wide world!! It couldn't have been a more appropriate theme!




(Even alphabet cereal!)






Alanna and Bailey

The Aiken gang!

All the hostess'
I just can't thank you enough!
You guys are absolutely wonderful!


Later that day . . .

Grady decided he'd be the first to test out a few things!
Looks like he's ready . . .


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved the theme!

Alanna said...

bailey and i had such a good time at your shower and visiting with you for the weekend! we can't wait to meet little ross!

Lindsay said...

Holly, it looks like it was tons of fun! So sorry I had to miss it!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you enjoyed your shower! We had so much fun with it!

mimiross said...

It was a wonderful shower! They did a GREAT job from decorations to food and then some! It was a lot of fun to see everyone and I can't wait to see baby Ross in her new wardrobe having fun with all her new activities!

kim said...

We were happy to do it! It was a lot of fun! I cannot believe Ross will be here so soon!!

Allison said...

These pictures are GREAT! Looks like everything was really nice and that you all had a good time. I am so sorry I had to miss it. I hope to see you soon and can't wait to meet little Ross!