Recent Posts
Tuesday, November 17
Boy or Girl?
We are most excited about the "gender party" this weekend! Grady and I are dying to know what we're having! But, what do you think?
Recent Posts
Copyright © 2009 Marsh Madness, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
5 comments:
I was wondering if you were going to do a poll on here! I voted boy! Can't wait for the big reveal! :)
Cate thinks girl. Alex thinks boy. I think girl---but, of course, I will be excited either way. Travis says he doesn't know.
We will be THRIllED with either, but I vote girl and Tim votes boy. I can't wait!
either way bailey will have a little friend to play with when we get together! i hope the baby cooperates today at the ultrasound :)
I think it's going to be a boy because of all the girls lately, but... part of me thinks it might be a girl because I think it should be a boy, that it might be a girl. I don't know if that makes any sense.
But I am wearing blue saturday!
Post a Comment