Although we certainly aren't done completely, we've made a lot of changes, and I'm quite happy with that!
I told you I'd post some "before" and "after" photos before the break was over, and I won't disappoint . . .
Before:
( . . . meaning before we even moved in)
( . . . meaning before we even moved in)
After:
HAPPY new year!
. . . more to come . . .
. . . more to come . . .
6 comments:
So glad to FINALLY see the pics!! :) You have made some AWESOME improvements! Love the curtains and the new lighting! I'm going to have to get you to teach me how to sew!! :)
yay!! i like the pictures on the wall near the staircase!! and i agree with kristy about the sewing. i can hand stitch a pillow but that takes too long i need a sewing machine and an instructor!!
YAY! Love the pictures!!!
looks great... can't wait to see the rest of the hosue! did you end up taking the wall paper down in the kitchen?
In some parts it was painted over . . . in others it was taken down. It just depended on it's condition. We left it up to the painters to decide.
It looks Amazing! What a decorating talent you are. I can't believe how fast you did it too. I have been looking at my finished bedroom since August and I can't decide what colot I want for the curtains. I wish it was done so much! I just hate to even think about it so I keep putting it off. I am so impressed that you have done so much....
Post a Comment