Oh, the thought of what prizes I might find . . . .
I make my rounds as often as I can (which is probably way more than I should). I do believe it's become more than just a hobby . . . it's become an obsession. I'll admit, I start my day literally thinking of how I might get to the nearest "Goodwill" that afternoon.
Pretty pitiful? Yes.
BUT, in my defense, I decided to make of post of it.
Fun find: $40.00
(one of the more pricey items . . .
but I have had my eye on these rockers for quite some time!)
(one of the more pricey items . . .
but I have had my eye on these rockers for quite some time!)
God Bless Goodwill.
4 comments:
Everything looks so good! I wish I had your eye for that stuff....
Let me know if you see any outside toys!
We use to have a rocking chair JUST LIKE that when I was growing up! LOVE IT!!!
My mom has one, too! :)
You need to get together with Mau Mau and Christopher! Apparently they go to those places together all the time. They would love to have you come along. It would be a fun outting for the three of you! Chris looks for records and electronics and Mom gets books to read. They are quite a pair! Then they go out to lunch. Chris says no one else seems to want to go to those places with him so he always goes by to get her. She loves to just go anywhere with anyone so it is great for both of them. You should talk to them about it this summer when you aren't working.
Post a Comment