Anyway, during my usual coffee drinking/search (okay, shop) the internet ritual, I just happened to run across Anthropologie's (most fabulous) website. After rummaging through the home decorating sections, I was inspired by (some may say "stole") an idea from some of their wall art. Again, looking for things to do (because studying for the PLT certainly wasn't something I needed to do), I decided to create my own version and avoid spending the $216 it would have cost me at Anthropologie.
Suddenly, I remembered Mrs. Ann had sent us home the day before with 2 big bags full of fabric scraps- that I had full intentions of taking straight to my kindergarten class. Instead I ran out to the car, brought them in the house and dumped both bags on the living room floor . . . and started cutting . . .
. . . and cutting . . .
. . . and cutting.
Until somehow I managed to create 2 in my series . . .
(okay, Anthropologie's series).
(okay, Anthropologie's series).
7 comments:
Whow! I am always impressed with your creativity. If you run out of scraps and need more, I have TONS! Let me know. You may need to make a craft room for yourself somewhere..... Let me know if you need any supplies for it, I may have extras....love, Mom
What about a sewing machine?
Too cool -- as usual! :)
So cute!!
Holly, I love that! Where are you going to put them??
I'm thinking about the guest room??? That's really the only place I have room for it at the moment!
Crafty & cool!
Post a Comment