Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 5

A Whole New Bedroom!

I told you there'd be more to come!

Explanation:
1. I'm off for the summer . . .
2. We don't have any kids (that don't have 4 legs) . . .
. . . and so I'm left with too much time to contemplate about all the little things I think our house (may or may not) need. I told you before how bored I get with house decorations, so unsurprisingly I found it time for a bedroom change.

I know most of you have been in Urban Outfitters before . . . inexpensive, trendy . . . exactly what I crave. I couldn't be more happy! Not only was this bedspread cheap and fun, but it also helped me solve my bed skirt dilemma. I love bed skirts and had recently decided I would go with a "busy" bed skirt and plain bed spread . . . forgetting that my bed won't allow for a bed skirt due to the wooden boards that cover the sides . . . uhh! BUT . . . as I say in most situations, everything happens for a reason!
(It's just a bed, I know.)

HELLO, Urban Outfitters! For 32 bucks, I can "quick change" my bedroom anytime I want! I feel like I hit the jackpot! I SHALL NEVER BE BORED AGAIN!!!
. . . with bedspreads, that is . . .



3 comments:

Unknown said...

So this bedspread was long enough to cover the wooden boards I see! I have the exact same problem since I have the exact same bed...very cool! Oh and I'm LOVING Urban Outfitters! :)

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

Yes, they are wonderful!

mimiross said...

That looks GREAT! The picture you did is a great compliment to it too. I am impressed!