Craig's guess: In preparation for the spring tennis season, Grady signed up for some pilates classes. During the first class, a local talent scout noted Grady's graceful prowess and told him to come by the Moscow Ballet tryouts later that week in Charleston. Grady was extremely excited about the opportunity and gave it a shot. Yesterday, he was extended the opportunity to be Nutcracker #4. Holly and Grady will travel the nation bringing Christmas joy to thousands.
8 comments:
OK! How long will you make us wait for clue #2???
I wish he was going to be a Daddy....well I can still wish....ha! ha!
Holly, for the next clue, I think you should get a bit closer to the camera. Just pick'n. :-)
Cute idea.
Ok...what in the world in going on???
I WAS HOLDING THE CAMERA! My arms will only stretch so far!
Clue #2 tomorrow!
Craig's guess:
In preparation for the spring tennis season, Grady signed up for some pilates classes. During the first class, a local talent scout noted Grady's graceful prowess and told him to come by the Moscow Ballet tryouts later that week in Charleston. Grady was extremely excited about the opportunity and gave it a shot. Yesterday, he was extended the opportunity to be Nutcracker #4. Holly and Grady will travel the nation bringing Christmas joy to thousands.
I LOVE it! I should do this more often! We haven't gotten this many comments EVER!!!!! YEAH!!!
Oh- very good guess, Craig.
Post a Comment